Fresh Baked Goods, Prepared Daily
Store owner Bonnie Troyer and her professional bakers prepare Amish-style fresh baked goods, including homemade breads, cinnamon rolls, fruit pastries, pies to order, muffins, granola, and much more fresh in our very own bakery located next to the store. Recipes go way back to Amish grandparents, family, friends and recipes invented or altered by the bakers themselves. So come on in and smell the bakery freshness.
Orders are taken daily, so if you miss your grandmother’s special pie, don’t hesitate to call.
Please place special or extra large orders at least two days in advance.
To Order, call (828) 280-2381.
What We Offer:
Delicious Pies by Order:
Call two days in advance for special orders. (Pies are $16.00 ea)
Apple | Blueberry (in season) | Butterscotch | Coconut cream | Custard | Peach | Peanut butter | Pecan | Pumpkin | Shoofly
- Cinnamon raisin
- New Montana (all-organic flour with whole wheat, flax seed, 7 grain, oat bran)
- South Beach whole wheat with walnuts
- Jan’s Country (White)
- New Montana
Cookies and Fruit Pastries:
- Crispy rice squares • Esther’s sugar cookies – frosted with sprinkles
- Fannie’s chocolate chip cookies • Half-moon pies (made with apple snitz)
- Miriam’s sugar cookies • Miriam’s no-bake granola bars
- Mocha crinkle • Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
- Peanut butter • Pumpkin with cream cheese frosting
- Pumpkin whoopie pies • Whoopie pies
- Pumpkin chocolate chip
- South Beach wholesome oat
- Wet-bottom shoo-fly